01 February 2010

Download the Show: Steppas Choice 93

8

Broadcasted on the 12th of October 2009

Steppas Choice 93: C4TR in the hot seat
C4TR back from Africa, back on Web Waves, C4TR back and right away in the hot seat, you know what that means: Good Bass Dawa played by me, myself & I!
and… don’t be disappointed, I’m still just a bass lover but still not a DJ!
Also another show dealing with technical difficulties… usual Monday Night Business… system crash after like an hour and the microphone is awfully loud sometimes… plus I’m completely messing with the levels…
So nuff said, here’s your needed Bass Dawa straight from your witchbass daktari C4TR.
Big up all the Listeners & Supporters!
Enjoy!

Download the Show:
Steppas Choice93: C4TR in the hot seat – Part 1
Steppas Choice93: C4TR in the hot seat – Part 2

As usual my hot seat sessions are pure live and learn events and I really like to do them from time to time. And the feedback is always good!
Thank you!

Greetings and may the Bass be with you!
C4TR

Prag-Stickerz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment!
C4TR

Steppas Choice
Every Monday >> 21-23h CET >> www.radioradius.ch